Monday, March 24, 2014

16 Weeks !!

Hello my friends!!   It's hard to believe we are 16 weeks already!  The belly is finally starting to pop out and I did some maternity clothes shopping this week.  It was loads of fun but a little difficult realizing how much more this belly is going to pop with twins! ha!    My oldest daughter was along and declared that she will ONLY wear leggings when she is pregnant b/c they are so comfortable!  Ha!! They sure are! :)

I had my OB appt last week.  It was a quick uneventful appt.   Got weighed (+2 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight), BP taken ( 122/72 - awesome!), peed in a cup (all clear) and listened to the heartbeats.  145 & 165 .  OB is guessing 1 boy and 1 girl which is what we all assume since that's what we put in :)   There is always the possibility that only one of our embies took and it split..  I've always had the feeling that it's one girl and one boy though :)   Less than 2 weeks til we find out for sure!!

The babies have been behaving a bit better this week..  Puking is slowing down (yay!)- I say this because I have had 2 days so far without puking.. At 16weeks 2 days pregnant, I have never had morning sickness this far into a pregnancy before but Twins make everything different ! ha!


Other than that I'm feeling good.. The countdown is on until my IPs are here for their visit! Woohoo!!  I can't wait! :)

16 Weeks Pregnant : 

Get ready for a growth spurt!!  In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length!  Right now, he's about the size of an avocado (4.5 inches long - head to rump, & 3.5 ounces).  His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes are close to their final position.  He's even started growing toenails!!  Inside- your baby's heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blod each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.


Image courtesy of Babycenter



Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFetus Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment