Friday, July 3, 2015

Journey #3 begins !!


The twins will be turning ONE this month!  Can you believe it?  I know I've been pretty absent, life and all that jazz.  I still get pictures and videos of the twins all the time from their Mama! I love it :) They are growing so much! Learning to crawl and just beyond adorable!!  I'm not allowed to share pictures anymore but I'm sure you'll believe me that they are simply beautiful!

In other surrogacy related news - I'm matched for my next journey!!!

Okay, okay...  I've been holding out on you guys.  I met a wonderful couple - not a Spanish couple to my FIM's dismay (ha!)- who we just love!  They only live maybe 3hrs away and plan to be very involved.    Not only are we matched, but contracts are done and I started Lupron last night! Woohoo! The plan is to transfer ONE embie (twins once was enough. LOL) on Aug. 2nd!!

J & N have a wonderful little boy and we can't wait to help them add to their family!  I have a feeling this will be another wonderful journey!

And so it begins ....   


Medications so far this cycle :

Tons of BCPs
1 Lupron shots



No comments:

Post a Comment