Thursday, January 21, 2016

2nd Ultrasound -- and the number is .....


Sorry, sorry!   I've been wiped out by these little beans! I swear all I want to do is nap! lol!

So we had the 2nd ultrasound yesterday...

...

...

...

...

Oh!! You want to know how many are in there??

...


...


...


...


...


...

 Meet Baby Girl A:





 Baby Girl B : 


And.......


Nope, just TWO :)



Both babies are looking great and measuring one day ahead!  Heartbeats were 172 & 174 :)   All in all things are looking perfect!   I have been released from FCI and have to continue one form of progesterone (bye bye shots!) and 2 estrogen patches for another 2 weeks and then I am med free. My OB has raised all my restrictions (that the IVF clinic placed) and I can be NORMAL again! Lol!

My next OB appointment isn't for four weeks and then it's the normal new patient appointment with all the bloodwork ect :)  For now I'm feeling ... okay.  I'm so sleepy. lol. And nauseous but that's to be expected :)  Hopefully it will let up soon! 

Until next time! :)



 BabyFetus Ticker
BabyGaga

No comments:

Post a Comment